Your Comments & Complaints
We want you to feel as happy and secure as possible throughout your experience with Kibble. That said, we won’t always get it right all the time. We want to create a culture where you feel free to speak up about any comments and complaints, and where we respond to them actively.
If you have a complaint, or you’re dissatisfied in any way, you can make it known in a number of different ways:
- Verbally, by speaking to a staff member or a Unit Manager.
- Online, by submitting an online form on our website.
- In writing, via our discreet complaints boxes on campus.
- Via post to: Kibble Education and Care Centre, Goudie Street, Paisley PA3 2LG.
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you make a complaint, you’ll be told who’ll be investigating it and how long the process is likely to take. If you need help in making your complaint and feel like you can’t speak to a member of staff, Who Cares Scotland offers an advocacy service where trained professionals will advise you in confidence on how best to have to your say.
All complaints will be taken seriously. You’ll be informed of the progress of your complaint and you also have the right to appeal any decisions that are made following your complaint. If for any reason you feel you can’t make your complaint directly to Kibble, you can ask the Care Inspectorate to investigate your complaint by calling them on 0845 600 9527 or 0141 843 6840, or by filling in their online complaints form.