Your key team are your go-to people and you can talk to them about anything you want. They will help you with things like:
- Keeping in touch with people that are important to you.
- Making sure you have everything you need like clothes, toiletries, and medication
- Creating a plan to support you and keep you safe
- Helping you to move on when you are ready, and it has been agreed that it’s best for you
- Talking to you before and after meetings so you know what will be talked about and what happens next
- Speaking up for you and helping you speak up for yourself at meetings like Children’s Hearings and Review Meetings
- Writing reports that talk about your point of view, how you are getting on, and where you see your future
- Being there for you
“I want to say a big thank you to you all because you’re always there for me”Young person, Safe Centre
Interested in these services?
Contact us to discuss residential care placements.Get in touch