We are extremely grateful to receive support from a wide range of individuals, partners and organisations who provide us with the opportunity to continually invest in our services for young people, staff and facilities. Here are just a few examples of how the support we receive really does make a difference to young people:
- £50 – parkour class for five young people
- £100 – educational resources for children at Forest View
- £150 – one session of animal assisted therapy to help support a young person who has experienced trauma
- £500 – tools and personal protection equipment for a young person working towards a City & Guilds in mechanics
- £1,000 – one week of emergency respite for a foster carer
- £2,500 – computer and specialist software to teach video editing skills to young people preparing for further education
- £5,000 – six months supported work placement for a young person
- £10,000 – a specially designed therapeutic safe area for primary school children affected by trauma
- £25,000 – salary costs to help provide specialist support for young people transitioning from care to live independent lives
- £50,000+ – multi-purpose outdoor facility to encourage young people to stay active
We would like to express our sincere thanks to all our supporters. Together we really can change lives.
Send us a funding enquiry
If you are interested in finding out more about ways you can support our work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to enquire.