We’ve been busy taking part in Children’s Mental Health Week 2023 with the theme of ‘Let’s Connect’ encouraging people to make healthy, rewarding and meaningful connections. At Kibble, building genuine relationships is at the heart of everything we do. We were excited to get involved and support children’s mental health as we understand the significant impact meaningful connections can have on our overall health and wellbeing.
Our plans included visits from friendly dogs, dance workshops, aroma therapy blending. We also hosted our own dinner party. All experiences brought us together to laugh, chat and bond. Involving ourselves in fun activities, creates shared memories and helps us to thrive.
Find Out How We Marked Children’s Mental Health Week 2023
- Therapy dogs came along to support pupils’ wellbeing
- A lively dance workshop was run alongside Paisley-based Dirty Feet Dance Company
- Pupils from Kibble put on a performance to an audience of other community groups
- The sensory experience of hand-casting and crafting a masterpiece from beginning to end was a rewarding workshop
- Through aromatherapy blending, we created our own fragrant oils that released scents to help us feel a sense of calm and designed another to elevate our mood
It was a fun-filled week with plenty of interactive group experience we all thoroughly enjoyed.