Early Years Services
Contact us to discuss Care Home placements.
Arran Villa is a residential care home and pre-fostering service that supports children between the ages of five to 12. It provides an early intervention service for up to five children at any time, who have been affected by adversity or trauma.
Located in Scotland’s west coast, Arran Villa is a beautiful, friendly care home for children affected by trauma or adversity. Children stay at Arran Villa, and are supported by a range of other services until they are ready to move into full-time foster care in a family environment.
Arran Villa opened its welcoming doors in June 2015 and was developed to meet the increasing number of referrals for younger children with needs best met in a smaller children’s home service. It is an innovative pre-fostering service that aims to ease transition to foster care and support children in their foster care placement.
What Do We Offer?
We provide a safe, comfortable and stable environment where children have access to a range of Kibble services including education, and ongoing support for their physical and mental health and well-being. Arran Villa is also a place of much fun! The house is big with lots of space to play, a large garden with its very own Hobbit house, and is located just beside the sea with play parks, a cinema, bowling complex and loads of other activities right on its doorstep.
In addition, Arran Villa provides:
- High staff to child ratio (2:1) that allows trusting relationships to develop
- Highly specialised support based on children’s individual needs
- With up to 5 children, focussed care and support is provided
- Primary education at Kibble’s own primary school, or outreach support in mainstream schools.
- Concurrent care planning through integrated education, Specialist Intervention Services, befrienders and family respite care services
- Staged and supported progression into foster care in a family home. This begins with children visiting foster carers on a respite basis, gradually building up to a full-time placement.
- Early opportunity for children to experience a supportive and structured family environment