With over 600 staff, as a national leading children’s charity delivering highly specialised services, it is essential that Kibble maintains a cycle of continuous improvement in all areas of operation.
Our staff are the backbone of Kibble, providing services and support to the children and young people in our care. They are the friendly, familiar faces that greet the young people daily, whether in the classroom, in the kitchen, or in a support environment. Our staff and young people develop relationships based on trust and respect.
Kibble has long recognised that the complex needs of the young people in our care demand a skilled and qualified workforce. We place strong emphasis on our comprehensive learning and development programme; a strength-based system which prides itself in threading the connections between learning and practice.
Kibble is renowned for its high staff retention rates and we pride ourselves on this. To give our staff something back we provide health and wellbeing services and personal benefits as well as the opportunity to learn and develop.
A commitment to professional development:
- Mandatory training such as manual handling, first aid, food hygiene, fire safety and SCM
- Support for further education and qualifications relevant to area of work
- Opportunities to attend events to further learning that can be used across multiple disciplines
A commitment to employee health and wellbeing:
- Free membership of Prolife gym in Paisley
- Health plan with support towards healthcare costs
- Access to counselling
- Access to a physiotherapist
A commitment to personal benefits:
- A meal for every member of staff on shift
- Free onsite parking
- Partnership with Leven Car Company with exclusive offers
- 10% discount across the leisure services at The Experience
- Access to a credit union
This is an exciting time to be part of Kibble. Ongoing development will help us to ensure the stability of the organisation and continued growth, ultimately helping us to support even more children and young people. We are always looking for like-minded people to join us on this journey.