Kibble can offer student placements within both our care and education settings. All students must have a current PVG disclosure in place in advance of any confirmation of placement.

The form below must be completed by all applicants, including  the endorsement section which should be filled out by the university/college tutor.

Educational PlacementSocial Work

Primary EducationSecondary Education

All applications will be considered, but no placement is guaranteed as the capacity of the organisation to take on placements will vary.

Depending on the type of placement required there are different contact details, please see below.

Placement Contact Details

Bachelor of Education:

Social Care and Education:

HNC Social Services:

BA Social Work/social work students requiring practice teacher assessment:

International Students

Placements may be considered for international students with a social pedagogy background. A PVG disclosure (or equivalent) is required. The form above must also be completed.

Please note: all students will be required to find their own accommodation, but partial expenses may be available.