1.1 Kibble’s CLASS (Care Leavers’ Advisory Support Service) Transitions team provides a service to young people who are care experienced and are seeking support after leaving care. Life skills support and guidance is given to 16-29 year olds who are currently in employment, apprenticeship training or further education.
2. What Does This Agreement Mean For You?
2.1 We will provide help and guidance to support you.
- Mentoring – the CLASS Transitions team will offer guidance in response to what you need.
- You will have a say in matters that affect you.
- In order for us to provide you with the agreed level of support, we will keep in regular contact with you via an agreed source e.g. email, Facebook, Skype, phone call, text etc.
- Participation is voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time.
- During the course of our work we may take photographs or video footage which could be used to promote our service through various promotional avenues such as web, social, print or more.
3. Data Protection
3.1 I understand that my personal details including my name, contact details and date of birth will be kept on file but will not be made available to third parties to view or be used for marketing purposes.
3.2 Kibble Education and Care Centre is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office, registration number is Z5968316. KibbleWorks is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office, registration number is ZA386001.
3.3 Due to the nature of information processed which may include (but is not limited to) data recognised as sensitive, relating to both the young adult and/or third parties, Kibble will ensure that it is compliant with all data protection legislation. This will support the minimisation of risk and ensure protection of data.
3.4 If you would like further information on how your data will be used during the course of this programme, please do not hesitate to ask.